Saturday 10 December 2011

I Found a Natural Hemorrhoids Cure

Hemorrhoids, sometimes referred to as piles, are annoying, inconvenient, and embarrassing. Well, that is the way it was. Now, I am happy and relieved to say I have found a natural hemorrhoids cure.

The conventional doctors tried to talk me into having surgery done as a way to get rid of hemorrhoids because I have had trouble with them for many years. I have friends that took that route. There was no way I wanted to suffer that kind of misery.

I Can't Sit Down! 

My dear friend, Donald, had the discomfort of piles for so long that he opted for the surgery. I was there for his recovery in the post-op time and I decided that there had to be a better way.
He couldn't sit, urinate easily and was just plain miserable. His pain was what opened my eyes to searching out a natural hemorrhoids cure. Bless his heart; he believed what the doctors told him but a year later they were back and they were gradually growing worse.

You Can Do It

There are ways to get rid of hemorrhoids that are easy and life enhancing. Yes, it did take me a while to adjust my life to the new ideas, but I am so happy I was patient with myself and continued in the healing process.
I needed to change my eating habits, my thinking, and my exercise regime. I did it little by little. You can have total relief by using a natural hemorrhoids cure.

Don't Be Embarrassed

Some people get a bit squeamish and embarrassed when it comes to talking about body elimination process. They don't even want to discuss it with their doctor. This is not necessary because, let's face it, everyone has to poop.

If you didn't, you would die! So, it is a natural part of our humanness. We can relax and discuss this. Piles are caused by straining while eliminating the bowels as well as by weight and pressure on the bowels as in pregnancy.

One of the best ways to practice a natural hemorrhoids cure is to respond to the body's desire to cleanse itself when nature calls. In other words, when you have to go, GO.

Eating good fiber can aid in the process of the cleansing of the body too. Fiber absorbs water and moves waste and toxins through the intestinal tract. Drink plenty of water hourly as you increase your fiber or you will cause constipation which is not a good thing.

Symptom Relief

Over the counter creams and ointments will temporarily ease the discomfort of piles but they will not get rid of hemorrhoids. They are like putting a band-aid on the problem. Don't get me wrong, there are good products available made with herbs that can and do provide immediate relief. But, eating fruits and veggies, exercising and using naturopathic remedies are your best path to total healing. I have found herbs and homeopathic remedies made with natural ingredients to be the most helpful for long-term success in a natural hemorrhoids cure.

Get rid of hemorrhoids naturally. Find out more about a natural hemorrhoids cure. Learn how hundreds of people have cured themselves without over the counter medications. Visit: http://RelieveHemorrhoidPain.com.

9 comments:

  1. Anyone who have experienced hemorrhoid problems knows theres a wide series of manifestations. The most common on is itching. Suffering from hemorrhoids is not only painful but embarrassing as well. Many not only want to know how to heal hemorrhoids but how to heal hemorrhoids fast and naturally.Just check this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UhoD-R4ctAs .It combines Chinese and Western medicines to help sufferers fight hemorrhoids and get rid of them for good. Hemorrhoid Miracle is a downloadable e-Book which contains ten natural techniques for getting immediate relief and curing hemorrhoids permanently within 48 hours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great post, thank you for sharing your experience. I also had hemorrhoids and i can relate to your post, I am so embarrassed having this. I am using Nelsons Bach H+care this gives me relief, i hope this will gone. I'm also doing natural treatment at home.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had Hemorrhoid over years, and I have had countless different medication. All effort made to cure the menace of this recurrent problem prove abortive. I was literary at the end of the rope when I came across Jane story, Jane was inspiring, as she also had same problem as mine but uses Dr. Johnson product before she was able to get a cure. Therefore based on this info, I decided to contact him on my own regard and finally got his medicine. I only used the medicine for three weeks after which I went for a test, and my Doctor himself confirmed that Am Cured,If you are having same problem as mine, you can contact him for advice at possible solution with drjohnson958@gmail.com or call +1(518)-675-6082

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have suffered from Pile for 2 years, with no cure, I have search for solution every where, and I have taking different medications, but non worked for me.
    I got the Contact of Dr Johnson from the Internet, I read About him that he has a permanent cure to Pile, So I contacted him and he gave him all my Details, Then I got his medication which I used for one month. Now am completely cure from Pile.
    Contact Dr Johnson on drjohnson958@gmail.com or whats-app him on +1(518)-675-6082 to get his product.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have suffered from Pile for 2 years, with no cure, I have search for solution every where, and I have taking different medications, but non worked for me.
    I got the Contact of Dr Johnson from the Internet, I read About him that he has a permanent cure to Pile, So I contacted him and he gave him all my Details, Then I got his medication which I used for one month. Now am completely cure from Pile.
    Contact Dr Johnson on drjohnson958@gmail.com or whats-app him on +1(518)-675-6082 to get his product.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Having hemorrhoids, were serious and that no medication would improve matters. I was diagnosed with internal / external thrombosed hemorrhoid and two anal fissures, one on the back and one on the front. I got these from taking left over percocets and then pooping bowling balls. I started taking Zoloft. I like it, it makes me less anxious, I do a lot to keep my bowels soft and to prevent constipation. I drink A LOT of water during the day but all spread out through out the day. I spent every minute in the bathroom going between the tub and the toilette. I’d force it out in excruciating pain.

    Most people are embarrassed to share that their butthole hurts, I was for a very long time. But, by keeping it to myself it only made me worry and scared – and if I was going to live with this condition for the rest of my life, that is not how I want to be… worried and scared. I was opted for surgery which Doctor told me is the only solution. He was so casual about it and said it was definitely the way to go for a permanent solution. I was very nervous and have never had a surgery before.
    I asked him about the pain of recovery, and he just said “you are already in a lot of pain”. I always believed there must be an natural solution to my predicament, I finally got steered in the right direction and saw a post about Justin herbal medication, everything started to get easier from the point I started taking Justin Herbal Medicine.I felt a moment of relief hoping that, I am free from this ailment, and I remind myself how lucky to come across Lance Justin's herbal medicine which is able to control my disease. I promised myself that I would stay strong and not sneak food that would cause me any harm again. The only thing I wanted was to feel better. I’m proud to say I am hemorrhoids disease free. You can also contact him through (lancejustin54@gmail.com).

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing your post. I suggest one of the best piles treatment which is both safe and effective. Visit http://www.hashmidawakhana.org/treatment-of-bleeding-piles-hemorrhoids.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sudah seru, odds nya menguntungkan lagi!!. itulah permainan sabung ayam online di agen sabung ayam
    Dapatkan informasi penting dalam dunia sabung ayam di website bawah ini
    https://agentaruhanayam.kinja.com/tipe-juga-jenis-ayam-sabung-dari-semua-dunia-1827587360

    ReplyDelete